Quality auto insurance - on and off the road
From cars and pickup trucks to SUVs, hybrids and minivans – even classic convertibles, we provide personalized coverage that’s right for you. If trouble comes along, we make sure you’re taken care of every step of the way.
Ohio’s auto insurance laws
In Ohio, it is illegal to drive any motor vehicle without insurance, and it is illegal for a vehicle owner to allow anyone else to drive his or her motor vehicle without insurance.
• Proof of insurance must be presented at traffic stops, accident scenes and vehicle inspections.
• Minimum insurance requirements are $25,000 for injury/death of one person, $50,000 for injury/death of two or more people, and $25,000 for property damage in an accident.
Why do I need auto insurance?
Auto insurance is smart planning that can help protect you from expensive, sometimes devastating surprises. We can give you a free quote that may help:
• Safeguard the investment you made in your vehicle
• Pay for medical bills after an accident
• Shield you from damages of a lawsuit
• Protect you from uninsured or underinsured motorists
How to compare auto insurance quotes
Shopping for car insurance? If you’re getting quotes from several insurers, make sure you’re doing an apples-to-apples comparison: Select the same set of coverage limits and deductibles for each quote you get.
Some coverage (like collision) comes with a deductible. You may be able to choose your deductible amount – for example, $500. Remember to select the same deductible amount for each quote you get. Deductible amounts can weigh heavily on the total cost of your insurance.
From Our Resource Library
Stay up to date on our latest articles, videos, and guides.
Bundle and Save
Having more than one insurance policy with us can save you time — and money. When you bundle more than one policy, like your home and auto insurance, you can take advantage of our already competitive rates with a multi-policy discount.