Hire the best to drive your business forward
Even during the current driver shortage, onboarding a single inexperienced or incompetent employee can expose you to costly fines, crashes and a tarnished reputation. The best way to make sure you’re employing the most qualified drivers is to perform comprehensive pre-employment screenings in accordance with DOT and FMCSA regulations.
What's included in the toolkit?
This toolkit includes forms, checklists and other materials that you can use to onboard a new driver and ensure that all applicable records are in order.
• Driver Qualification File Checklist
• Application for Employment
• Record Request for Driver/Applicant Safety Performance History
• Inquiry to State Agency for Driver’s Record
• Certificate of Driver’s Road Test
• Motor Vehicle Record Disclosure and Release Form
• Annual Inquiry and Review of Driving Record
• Annual Certificate of Violations and Review of Driving Record
• Medical Examiner’s Certificate