As we continue navigating through the COVID-19 situation, Community Insurance Group is dedicated to ensuring the safety of our clients and employees. That being said, we have decided to reopen our lobbies to the general public and resume normal operating hours with certain guidelines.
Our lobby is open primarily for accepting payments and dropping off or picking up documents.
If possible, we ask that you follow the guidelines below when service is needed:
Routine Service Requests:
- For your health and safety and that of our employees, we ask that routine service request be conducted by phone, email, or video conferencing. Examples include:
- Discussing a billing issue
- Making a policy change
- Reviewing your account/policies
- Reporting Non-Emergency Claims
- If you require to speak to an agent in person, we ask that you:
- Schedule an appointment in advance
- Wear a mask
- Observe social distancing of a minimum 6 feet
We greatly appreciate you working with us during this unusual time and hope you and your families are safe. As the state of Ohio introduces new procedures, we will continue to update these guidelines.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us by phone or email.
- Main Phone: 937-492-0823
- Toll Free: 800-846-6040
- General Email: email@example.com
- Website: communityinsurancegroup.com
Community Insurance Group