64% of homes are under-insured
Your home may not be fully repaired if damaged. Many agents offer a bare bones policy in order to earn your business with a low price, and homeowners don’t know what coverage they’re missing – until it’s too late.
(source: 2015 survey by Marshal and Swift/Boeckh)
of people do not research when they buy home insurance
miscalculate how much coverage they actually need
do not understand their homeowners policy or coverage details
One size does not fit all
There’s a lot to think about beyond fire and theft. While policies vary depending on your needs and budget, we’re here to help you get the coverage that’s right for you.
• Have you thought about all of the items in your home, large and small?
• How much would it cost to replace every one of the items you own?
• Do you live in an area prone to earthquakes, tornadoes or floods?
• What if you lost your house and had to live somewhere else for a while?
• Do you travel and worry about the belongings you bring with you?
• Are you currently protected against identity fraud?
From Our Resource Library
Stay up to date on our latest articles, videos, and guides.
Bundle and Save
Having more than one insurance policy with us can save you time — and money. When you bundle more than one policy, like your home and auto insurance, you can take advantage of our already competitive rates with a multi-policy discount.